Took Ryn and Kayleigh to Mommy Matinee again with Kat today. We saw Alice in Wonderland. It was good, but I will need to rent it next week when it comes out so I can really pay attention to it. Kayleigh wanted to climb all over during the movie this time. When we got home we had a blueberry snack. She looks so cute/funny when she eats them! My friend Wendy came up from LA for the night on her way up to Seattle so we saw her for a little bit and watched the end of American Idol at the hotel with her. (GO LEE!!)
Friday, May 28, 2010
05.26.10
Took Ryn and Kayleigh to Mommy Matinee again with Kat today. We saw Alice in Wonderland. It was good, but I will need to rent it next week when it comes out so I can really pay attention to it. Kayleigh wanted to climb all over during the movie this time. When we got home we had a blueberry snack. She looks so cute/funny when she eats them! My friend Wendy came up from LA for the night on her way up to Seattle so we saw her for a little bit and watched the end of American Idol at the hotel with her. (GO LEE!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment