Today mom, Steve and Kate came over and we took 11 month cake pictures. Mom has had a busy schedule so she hadn't made it til now. Was a lot of fun and got me super excited for her bday cake smashing! She's going to have a BLAST! We went to Target after mom and Steve left and Kevin got home. It was so fun! We tried big sunglasses, headbands and pearls on Kayleigh, I rode a bike down the aisles (I still know how to ride one! Crazy!) and we did hula hooping as well. Was a really good time! ;)
Monday, June 14, 2010
06.12.10
Today mom, Steve and Kate came over and we took 11 month cake pictures. Mom has had a busy schedule so she hadn't made it til now. Was a lot of fun and got me super excited for her bday cake smashing! She's going to have a BLAST! We went to Target after mom and Steve left and Kevin got home. It was so fun! We tried big sunglasses, headbands and pearls on Kayleigh, I rode a bike down the aisles (I still know how to ride one! Crazy!) and we did hula hooping as well. Was a really good time! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment