Today was a very eventful and long day. Kat & Camryn and Jessica & Maddie came over and we all walked to go get lunch and went shopping. Then when they were ready to go home Kayleigh and I walked back to shopping and then went to Starbucks to get some much needed coffee and some milk for Kayleigh. Amy & Lana and Amy's step kids met up with us and we all went to the park to play. As you can tell, Kayleigh was very into the story she was trying to tell us when I took this picture. It cracked me up! The girls had a good time playing and Kayleigh once again showed off her awesome walking skills. ;) After they went home Kayleigh and I went to Whole Foods to get a few things and then back to shopping where I got a couple new shirts and a dress. We then came home and decided after being gone for seven hours that it was time for a shower and bed! What a day! :)
Friday, August 20, 2010
08.20.10
Today was a very eventful and long day. Kat & Camryn and Jessica & Maddie came over and we all walked to go get lunch and went shopping. Then when they were ready to go home Kayleigh and I walked back to shopping and then went to Starbucks to get some much needed coffee and some milk for Kayleigh. Amy & Lana and Amy's step kids met up with us and we all went to the park to play. As you can tell, Kayleigh was very into the story she was trying to tell us when I took this picture. It cracked me up! The girls had a good time playing and Kayleigh once again showed off her awesome walking skills. ;) After they went home Kayleigh and I went to Whole Foods to get a few things and then back to shopping where I got a couple new shirts and a dress. We then came home and decided after being gone for seven hours that it was time for a shower and bed! What a day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment